Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Glory going to printer!!! Wahoo!

Glory, my mystery story, is going to press sometime in the next week. I am excited. It is a mystery story about what bloodlines mean to some people. It's set in a small Ohio town and is full of really great, funny characters. I am excited to get a completed copy into my hands. It is scheduled for a January release. My website is under construction. I will let you know when I have an address you can visit.I wrote this book all by myself, while Mary, Jan and I collaborated on Guild in the Granary. Jan has done all the preparation of the manuscript and Mary tells me she is reading it. I will post the cover when I get a copy. My good friend Nancy did the cover. She is a professional and I will post her business name after I ask her if she minds.

It is a beautiful day today in Ohio. I have my first go at running the leaf blower. It's not that hard. I also pent the morning at the Fall Festival at my three-year-old grand daughters day camp. Oh my, these little ones can run the legs off their grandmothers. I am pooped.

I wonder if there is anyone out there. Somebody write me back, please, so I know I'm not alone. I'm a learner at this and need reassurance. 

2 comments:

  1. FYI it went early. I am excited about that. I can free up my mind for a few weeks to think of other things. This is a relief.

    I've been working today on our new book which we are going to have to name here soon. Presently we have just a working title which is "Woman's Work". I know we can think of something better.

    ReplyDelete