Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Starting Over!

This is Glory! It has been getting great reviews!


I find it helpful to start over every now and then. I mean begin again with my life. I don't know how it got from November to May without my posting a message but it did. Glory is out and response to it has been very good. I gave a copy to our library, because they have no money to buy books, pay staff or do much of anything else and there are reserves on the book. People have to wait in line to read it. I am so excited about this I can hardly stand myself.

We have been to a couple of book signings with Glory and the stack of boxes in my garage is shrinking.  This is good news.People like this story. It is the story of almost any small town and it's people. I want you to read it and let me know what you think.

I am making a pledge to blog once every week into the future. Mary is going to help me  put a picture of Glory up. I hope I will learn to do this myself eventually.  I didn't say how long the blog would be so I'm going to stop now and gather my thoughts before I do this again. I have been advised to talk about other things going on in my life, besides just my writing so I plan to do that. Tell me how I'm doing. Please?  I get nervous when I am all alone.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing fine at blogging. You'll find things to write about as time goes on.

    Just leap off the edge and write. You're very funny and so is your writing.

    I've had great comments coming back on GLORY.
    Sherry esp loved it.

    ReplyDelete