Monday, April 8, 2013

A Year Has Passed!!!

A Year Has Passed!!!

We observed the one year anniversary  of my son's death this past week. I am blown away by the kindness and attentiveness of his fellow soldiers.  We ran into them at his grave in Wellston, three car loads. We heard from them on Facebook, people sent us flowers and cards and wished us well. This is the sort of thing that causes me to believe there is so much good out there in the world.

My heart is broken that six more Americans have died in Afghanistan.  Life is dicey folks. Let's enjoy it while we can. Let's love one another and have lots of fun and share what we have. It is the only answer.

Jamie and I have made corrections and changes to the manuscript of Timeless Star. Today I went through the final section again and made more edits. I have to do a better job of this the next time. There are still corrections I could make in wording and we are too far into the process to do that. At least that is my opinion.

I have signed up for Techy Tuesday at my local library. Hopefully I will learn to work with pictures. I am looking forward to this and hope I am not so far gone that I can't learn to do this.

Thank goodness I am here today doing the blog. I really am trying to get some order back into my life.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment