Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Day After Easter

April 1, 2013

I'm giving  myself a special dispensation since yesterday was Easter. We had a great day.  After church we had an Easter egg hunt with Kyleigh ( 6 years old) and her two , under-two cousins having their first go at an Easter egg hunt. It was such a joy to see these kids get the hang of it. Evan kept dumping his basket and having to stop to retreive all the eggs again. Tucker kept setting his basket down and leaving it behind. Oh what fun.

In the midst of it some stupid squirrel who lives in  my yard grabbed a green plastic egg and took off for the tree tops. I think Jamie's sister, Harmonica, got a photo of the little bugger in the top of a tree.  It was such fun. There was no quiltiing, no writing, no laudable activity of any kind. 

I am getting mulch for my new back yard flower garden today or soon. Keirsten is working for Ohio Mulch and is taking care of it for me. I am ready to get outside and do spring. Lord have mercy, it has been a long winter.

Jamie and I are work on the final proofing of Timeless Star and probably will not finish that up this week.  We are observiing the first anniversary of our dear Shawn's death. I still don't believe it.

Have a good week and I really am trying to keep up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment