Monday, March 25, 2013

Last Snow of the season - I hope!

March 25, 2013

New snow on the ground this morning and I hope it is the last of the season, but at the same time it is achingly beautiful. The world is frosted white and pure for as far as  my eye can see. I love it even though I'm tired of it and ready for spring.

I've decided Ivy and Esther needs to act as an addendum to Timeless Star.  It is the back story for the Timeless Star quilt. I've never quite seen anything like it in a novel but I think there is no rule against it. An addendum, I mean. Jamie will get the book formatted and it will be ready to send off to the printer. Oh happy day!

So, we have to plan our sales program for Timeless Star and I am starting to think about the next book.  It is going to be about Caroline and Always in Stitches taking part in a Civil War re-enactment. I am excited about learning the ins and outs the re-enactors go through behind and before the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment