Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TIME MARCHES ON!

I cannot be the only person shocked by being past the middle of September.  I am doing almost anything to keep from actually writing something. I had a really good idea for a new cast of characters and a new series - sort of. I am still working it through in my head. I don't know how it will come out. Not at all if I don't get something on paper.

Mary, Jamie and I are meeting today. Everything is going soooo slow for me. Not that I am a great big help at getting things done. Mary is busy at selling off her shop. Jamie is busy with little Evan, Darlene is busy recovering from a heart attack. I am sort of lost and alone and cannot find my direction.

Our Welcome to the World party is this week end. Official welcome of little Tucker into the world and the family. I hope we have a good time. I hope lots of folks come to eat hamburgers and hot dogs. I'll get back to you about this.

I am missing book signing opportunities. I haven't got the sweet potatoes dug at the garden yet. I am barely stumbling along.  Pray for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment